[pianotech] [CAUT] Our brother's keepers

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri May 1 17:55:01 PDT 2009

I just sent this question to Jack Wyatt, JWyatt1492 at aol.com

Wim

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Jackson <scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Fri, 1 May 2009 2:51 pm
Subject: Re: [pianotech] [CAUT] Our brother's keepers

Could anything be organised via the PTG Foundation? I found the following which
seems not totally unrelated:

"Disaster Relief Fund is used to give aid to PTG members who are
affected by natural disasters such as tornados, earthquakes, and
flooding. Any member may request aid for themselves or another member
by contacting the PTG Home Office at (913)  432-9975. You may make a tax
deductible contribution to the PTGF Disaster  Relief Fund through the PTG Home
Office"

http://www.ptg.org/aboutUs-thePtgFoundation.php

Scott J

> Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 16:36:06 +0100
> From: ricb at pianostemmer.no
> To: pianotech at ptg.org
> Subject: Re: [pianotech] [CAUT] Our brother's keepers
>

> I agree... excellent form indeed ! I'm in from the Norwegian contingent
> :) Tho I can't send checks since those are not in use here. Is there
> some PTG fund account that I can transfer funds directly too that will
> go directly to him ?
>
> RicB

Need a new place to rent, share or buy? Let ninemsn property search for you.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT