[pianotech] John Granholm - Friday evening update

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Fri May 1 18:25:39 PDT 2009

I'm in for help,tpp ...[just as I was e-mailing,an earthquake happened
here],so,another Californian...... A few years back Ed Whitting,RPT
set an example of Brotherhood help to Mark Hullibarger,RPT after Mark
had a falling accident and couldn't work for a long time...I
think,.local technicians can help John by taking care of his clients
and sending a portion to  John,but the main thing is to help to KEEP
his clients for that period of time... Here is an update on the
earthquake: it was in our zip code,4.4 on the Richter scale.. John,get
well!!!    Isaac Sadigursky,RPT,Los Angeles Chapter..