[pianotech] Boston Grand Value Opinions

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon May 4 13:50:58 PDT 2009

Given the financial situation.... you may be priced at what the market
will pay.  Hard to say from here of course.  That said the 178 is a
dandy little piano to be sure. Voiced right it gives a very nice clear
solid sound. I really do like both this model and the 215 from Boston.
Not so keen on the 193 myself.

I think if you can get 10 grand for a 15 year old midrange instrument in
these times you should perhaps be at least reasonably satisfied.  For
your info... here in Norway the selling price new is 30.000 USD.  But
then we are very expensive here.

Cheers
RicB