[pianotech] Computers and brains (was Windows Vista- your comments?)

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:15:12 PDT 2009

LOL!
I've also had similar thoughts. Most of my business now is from calls and
emails.  Thankfully, it's quite enough for our needs.  I've only had to make
a few calls this year.  I like computerized records when it comes time to
make marketing calls, though.

You could almost do a paper and pencil business if you schedule the next
appointment while you're there in the home.  Carry a real paper calendar (I
haven't owned one of those in 6 years now), and mark it down right then and
there. Call a week ahead, and you'd be good to go.

--
JF