[pianotech] aurally pure tunings

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Tue May 5 04:19:57 PDT 2009

OnlyPure for the guitar has been released on iPhone, but not the
version for piano.

No, the OnlyPure display is not adjustable. However, OnlyPure gives a
readout of how many cents off the pitch is; you can use the readout
instead of the diamond display, to start. That is, you can tune +/- 1
cent or whatever instead of zeroing the display.

I am not a speed tuner, but I can do tunings in a reasonable amount of
time. After all, most of the tunings I do are done in an institution
on a very strict deadline.

Kent