[pianotech] Subject: Re: Project piano - photos

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:19:11 PDT 2009

Allan - Since this is a private owner, I think on this project I'll just
send out the photos to interested technicians and not the digital world in
general. I'll put you on the list if you're interested. The first batch of
photos will go out later tonight.

 We have do have a 1910 Steinway upright that was given to the shop that
will be a project for later on this summer (hopefully), and I'll on that I
will try what you're suggesting. Thanks for the idea!  Chuck