[pianotech] Anonymity, efficiency, and compost

Berley Firmin II firmin1 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 7 03:23:11 MDT 2009

Ron, while I agree with your premise of self-identification, I am hesitant
to include my email address as a matter of form in the signature of an email
to a list. That is precisely where robots look for email addresses to send
spam to. If one must add their email address (which, by the way usually
appears in the heading and an astute computer-savvy person can easily find
it there) it is best to add something to the end of the email address.
Berley A. Firmin II
firmin1 at bellsouth.net.deletethisending