[pianotech] String Guarantee Issues

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri May 8 11:29:56 MDT 2009

The string maker should offer a replacement at no charge but you will have to eat the labor.  Consider buying directly from the string maker themselves rather than through the supply house.  Find a string maker you like and work with them regularly.  There are a couple of choices.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com