[pianotech] String Guarantee Issues

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sat May 9 20:19:37 MDT 2009

Well, first, I'd like to say, so, who's perfect?  All of us makes a mistake
at some time or another... :-)

That said, I've worked with Mapes for years now.  Whenever I need a string
replaced or a set of them, I always go to them for it.  So far, I've never
had a problem with them unless it was something THAT I screwed up by
measuring or writing it down incorrectly.  Otherwise, their service has been
impeccable. I can call in string dimensions and they make them accordingly.
No change in site for me...

My 2 cents worth.

Jerry Groot RPT