[pianotech] Latest Newspaper Story about John

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun May 10 09:37:55 MDT 2009

Friends,As Don and Tom have suggested, there is such a thing as netiquette.
The following link <
http://www.amazon.com/Send-People-Email-Better-Revised/dp/0307270602/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241968777&sr=8-6>
is a book which deals with the subject fairly well. There are a number of
other books and websites that cover the subject thoroughly (google
"netiquette"). There's something about email, and modern culture (e.g.
television, radio) in general, that "gives permission" to broadcast
"unfiltered thought" that may be inadvisable.
There's nothing wrong with writing out one's stream of consciousness.
Hitting "send" is another thing altogether. I've done it too, and it's a
drag to alienate people just because I felt cranky and clever some
particular evening.
End of sermon.
Peace,
Patrick Draine