[pianotech] Clamping new whippen cushions

Ayerspiano at aol.com Ayerspiano at aol.com
Sun May 10 14:58:58 MDT 2009

There is probably a better way to do this but this morning trying to figure
 out a way to clamp new whippen cushions I came up with this jig.   I  made
a half a dozen of them and they helped move things along pretty  well.  It
may look like things are really jammed in there but the wedge  makes the
pressure pretty controllable.  My band saw lines on the jig  were pretty awful,
 my only excuse is I was anxious to get a  bunch of jigs up and working
Tom Ayers

**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222376999x1201454299/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=M