[pianotech] Whippen storage

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun May 10 17:58:55 MDT 2009

Me too.  Not a motorcycle though.  :-)  I carry the necessities only, things
used most often.  The rest stays home where they are happier anyway taking
up space in my shop.  Can't remember the last time I needed to have a wippen
with me.  Although, sometimes, I make the wife angry enough that she would
like to give me one!  :-)))  Sorry, couldn't resist!