[pianotech] joegarrett at earthlink.net

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 17:26:53 MDT 2009

Hi Joe!
Yes, I know I owe you $40 and/or a slide-in Mathushek action
( yes, I still have it! ) but PLEASE help me ( oh, Wise One,
on all things square!)

Patient: Early Stieff.
Problem: How to adjust jack height under knuckles.
Complicating factor: The screws to adjust the rocker capst
ans are RIGHT UNDER the hammer rail, and innaccessible from sides or back with any tool I know of.

( Please have mercy on my brain! )

Peace,
Euphonious Thumpe