[pianotech] Archives and Evaluation form

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Fri May 15 10:20:37 MDT 2009

Greetings listers,
	I’m wondering if there is an easier way to search the archives. I
remember that once, long ago, there was a very detailed piano evaluation
sheet that I had saved from the list. I can no longer find it in my papers
or on my hard drive. I went to the archives to look and only found the
ability to search by segments of the list history. Is there a way to search
more globally? I’ve no idea how long ago this was. Thanks in advance!

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com
216-226-3791 (office)