[pianotech] Otto Altenburg Piano - Maker

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri May 15 15:16:56 MDT 2009

Hi Terry,

Pierce says. "This piano was re-introduced after 1990 and the pianos  were
manufactured in the USA by Samick Musical Instruments. Production was
discontinued".

That's all it says.  Your customer is mistaken.

Paul

"Farrell" <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
05/15/2009 03:55 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
[pianotech] Otto Altenburg Piano - Maker

I tuned an Otto Altenburg (or some name close to that) today. Guy kept
telling me it was made by Bosendorfer. Guy was a lunatic. Sure looked and
sounded like a Korean piano to me. Ten years old. Where was this paino
made?

I sure wish I could find my Pierce Atlas......  :-(

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano

www.farrellpiano.com
terry at farrellpiano.com