[pianotech] Upright tilter

Barrie Heaton piano at a440.co.uk
Fri May 22 12:31:47 MDT 2009

On H&S schools no longer need to fit them as the British Standard rule
has been dropped.   The ABPT is trying to get the Department for
Children, Schools and Families to make a must.  At the moment I am
having to find evidence that students and teachers have been hurt by
pianos with no safety castors on.   Not easy as they tend to keep it
quiet fear of benign sued

Barrie,

In message <4A15EC1A.20600 at piano.plus.com>, David Boyce
<David at piano.plus.com> writes