[pianotech] Steinway A Bass String Rescaling

BobDavis88 at aol.com BobDavis88 at aol.com
Sat May 23 09:20:59 MDT 2009

In a message dated 5/22/2009 8:49:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
davidlovepianos at comcast.net writes:

[SNIP]...The rave reviews you hear about the magic of
string winding  from GC or anybody else and how great their strings sound
has
everything to  do with scaling choices they make and not the mythical string
winder they  have hiding in the back room.

David Love
_www.davidlovepianos.com_ (http://www.davidlovepianos.com)

We've been using GC for quite a while, and my sense is that the pairs are
more equally wound than strings from the big houses; therefore pairs match
each  other better up the partial ladder. Apart from the scaling, I do hear
cleaner  unisons.

Bob D

**************A strong credit score is 700 or above. See Yours in Just 2
Easy Steps!