[pianotech] VS Profelt for loose centres?

david at piano.plus.com david at piano.plus.com
Wed May 27 07:06:26 MDT 2009

Thanks for that information Marcel. Interesting to know that someone has
tried it for that application.

I wasn't expecting magic - were you? I wouldn't expect magic, 'cos I
already know that magic is an illusion. I hope it didn't take your
experience with VS Profelt to convince you of that!

Did you get no useful effect at all, really?

Best,

David.