[pianotech] Player system

Stéphane Collin collin.s at mobistar.be
Wed May 27 07:29:51 MDT 2009

Hi Larry.

Thank you for your input.

I was thinking of a system that mutes the piano (so you can play late at
night) and triggers a sampler (so you can hear a piano sound in a
headphone).  But it is interesting to dig into that player stuff.  This is
not that popular in Europe yet, but I’m sure it will in the near future.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.