[pianotech] cycles for business

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Thu May 28 05:30:26 MDT 2009

Back in the late 60's I used a motorcycle for wok.  Had my tools strapped on
a luggage carrier in the back.  I liked it but customers  frowned on it, but
I was young then.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com