[pianotech] Modified L Scale with 5 note transition

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri May 29 05:54:58 MDT 2009

William Truitt wrote:
> And perhaps Ron Nossaman could share how he sent the graph for same in his
> e-mail.  I was able to open the attachment and look at it fullscreen in
> Picassa 3 (freeware), which was nice.

This is one of those many things that ought to be mindlessly
simple, that after all these years is still a hassle, if
possible at all. Copying and pasting into Word works on little
charts, as does Excel's built in save as gif routine (need a
VB macro for that). This chart is apparently too big, and I
only get half of it. I finally found that I could paste it
into Corel Draw as an enhanced metafile and get the whole
thing (MS Word still got half the chart), and export it as a
jpeg. This, naturally, screwed up the colors. No real answers,
and certainly not a reasonable method, but it sort of got
there in the end.

David, how did you paste yours in?

Ron N