[pianotech] piano history books

Rob Mitchell tpa2sfr at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 1 12:09:49 MST 2009

I'll second Loesser's book.  Being new to the business a few years back, it
was one of the first books I picked up to gain a broader perspective on the
piano.  It's pretty heavy on the details in some sections, so I wouldn't
classify it a "light read".  But well worth the effort.

Rob

Mitchell Piano Service
(415) 994-1030
www.mitchellpianoservice.com