[pianotech] Tuning speed

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 2 05:42:39 MST 2009

I use TuneLab, and guess at 3-cents I can learn to do it that quickly. At
10+I'll do it twice.  Below about 20 I start in the last section, then go
through the whole piano twice. That's 2-3 passes and two hours, except for
those horrible Chinese pianos, and I've never seen one of those I can tune
in less than 2.5 hours..

thanks

les

  _____