[pianotech] grand dip regulation on the bench

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 06:38:10 MST 2009

David, I did a post here about my bench set-up. I installed 6 (5 will do)
glide bolts on my bench (similar to some Baldwin grands)
You need to do 2 to 3 key on each end and in the center of the action, in
the piano. When you put it on the bench, you adjust the key frame glides on
your bench to get the same key dip, then you proceed from there. There will
be times when you'll need to put some masking tape on the key frame glides
to get the proper adjustment. Be sure to use hold down springs on each end
of the action.

Al