[pianotech] Tuning speed

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 2 14:25:44 MST 2009

Oh, I don't know about that. Some of them yes.  I used to be a very staunch
aural tuner only.  That is, until RCT finally perfected it enough for my
satisfaction.  Sounds rather arrogant I know but, it's true.  I use it all
the time now unless that is, I'm going for speed.  The thing I hate the most
about it is that I hear it LONG before RCT picks it up and could have had it
tuned already in many instances.

Jer Groot