[pianotech] Re Tuning Time

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 2 17:10:45 MST 2009

Yeah, but my fear is that others will likewise suffer such indignities at
"regular" prices, and I will lose customers.  Maybe I could charge pitch
raise rates. I guess I have to start asking piano makes when I call, then.
What about the Korean pianos as well?????????????????

OH, BTW- I only do that "start in the top" thing if it's quite old and
scary.  I've pulled a lot up from a long way without such labor..

les

  _____