[pianotech] YC Action Brackets

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Nov 2 18:01:20 MST 2009

One would think that they (YC) would know what size to ship based on the
make/model/serial# that you have to provide them.

There was an excellent writeup by Bruce Dornfeld here ==>
http://bit.ly/34qt6s

You can also email/fax your invoice to YC... or at least you could earlier
this year.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN