[pianotech] Tuning speed

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Nov 2 18:05:28 MST 2009

I wonder... did Jim just "stop the lights", or did he use his ears/brain to
cross-check the SAT?

A local high-end tech tuned aurally for, oh I don't know, 20-25-30 years. A
couple-three years back bought RCT. About a year ago he told me that he can
still tune faster aurally.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN