[pianotech] Tuning speed

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Nov 2 20:20:25 MST 2009

Moreover, calculated tuning curves don't always produce the best outcomes.
Some tweaking is often necessary.  Stretch decisions with machines are also
arbitrary and must be confirmed and often changed.  Machines offer some real
advantages and information but are not to be trusted without some aural
monitoring.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com