[pianotech] [Pianotech] Tuning speed

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Nov 2 21:16:52 MST 2009

Yes but you're still handling it for each transfer plus putting it in to
begin with.  With two mutes (for the trichords) going north, tune the middle
string, move the right mute over one, tune the right string, move the left
mute over and then tune the left string, and you're ready to tune the middle
string of the next note without moving anything.  Bichords, just one mute
moving along as you go.  Less handling.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com