[pianotech] Brackets

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Nov 3 13:39:25 MST 2009

Art supply store.

Or it's simple enough to make a 2-sided jig along the lines of what Bruce
described in his excellent summary... a flat strip of brass, two sets of
holes, one pair 112.5mm apart and one pair 113.5mm apart. Drill them for
~size 20 center pins.  If you make two of them, you can use one on each end
of the action while you snug down the screws, but that might be overkill!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN