[pianotech] shipping piano from SF to New Zealand

David Lawson Pianos dlawson at davidlawsonspianos.com.au
Wed Nov 4 17:39:10 MST 2009

shipping piano from SF to New ZealandHi David,

Advise them to unpack it as soon as they possibly can. We had a client who moved from overseas to Australia a couple of years ago. They left their piano wrapped up and in a packing case for over a year and by the time it was opened up it was full of mold and had to be written off.

Regards,
Alastair
David Lawson's Pianos
Wangaratta