[pianotech] H1N1

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 18:36:39 MST 2009

Washing is better but in a pinch I'd use the hand sanitizer and keep my
hands away from my face anyway.  BTW those suggestions about running salt
water through your nose and gargling seems to be a waste of time according
to all the doctors I know.  Unless you are lucky enough to do it immediately
after exposure (and even then) probably useless.  Might even be
counterproductive if what you run through your nose actually irritates the
mucous membranes making them more susceptible to infection.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com