[pianotech] Carry On

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Nov 5 02:39:31 MST 2009

Hi David,

As one who lives in the airport nearly half of every month, I'd highly
recommend that you pack it in your checked luggage.

To see the list of all the banned items, go here...

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm

You'll notice about 1/2 of the way down the list, under the "tools"
heading, that tools longer than 7" are banned from carry-ons.

Good luck!

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC
Murrieta, CA