[pianotech] Carry On

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Nov 5 10:56:38 MST 2009

David,

If you have a little time before you go, there is an alternative that
I've done many times.

If I'm going somewhere where I need something that I can't take on an
airplane, I just wrap it up and FedEx (or UPS) it to my final
destination (in this case, your parent's home).  Then you can fly
without checking anything, and all your equipment is there when you
get there.

To get it home, just ship it back!

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC