[pianotech] Trivia

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Nov 6 08:53:35 MST 2009

ljinno at googlemail.com wrote:
> I just tuned this restored Waddington and thought it may interest you.
>
> Todays trivia question:
>
> Do you think that the culprit who repinned this piano was concerned with the number of coils around the pins?

I've followed a guy here than can leave a new piano looking
like that after "tuning". Much more dramatically impressive
than perfectly aligned beckets.

And incidentally, if he repinned it, as opposed to restringing
it, he had no control whatsoever over where the beckets pointed.

Trivia question #2: Who are you, and why is it so difficult to
get list posters to include their name somewhere in the post?
Ron N