[pianotech] FYI - Nov 4, 4:08 PM EST, , Microsoft lays off 800 more workers worldwide

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sat Nov 7 16:23:38 MST 2009

>I gave up on PC, and got an iMac, but run Vista on Bootcamp
>as I am more used to Windows.

John, Take the plunge, switch over to the Mac platform. You'll
soon find that it is much easier than Windoze. Safari (browser)
is fast and easy as well. Mac is everything the PC wishes it were.
I also run MSOffice for Mac so I can still use Excell, Word and
Powerpoint since most everyone else does.

I just bought the newest iMac with the Magic Mouse and wireless
keyboard. I'll be keeping my USB slimline Apple keyboard for
the numeric keypad and move the wireless upstairs with my
previous iMac but I like the new mouse and will keep that in my
office.
--

Regards,

Jon Page