[pianotech] FW: air compressor

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 7 22:18:13 MST 2009

Try to blow the air to clean the action at the Gas station and press
Water button by mistake.... {ask me how I know]  ........... It will
be a wake-up call.... Air compressor is a MUST in the  technicians
Shop,#1 on a List for tools to buy...Then you get addicted to other
Air Tools .  More coverage and discussion  in Las Vegas  Isaac