[pianotech] Verdigris - again

Joe DeFazio defaziomusic at verizon.net
Sat Nov 7 21:44:56 MST 2009

Hi Israel,

I did repin one non-Steinway upright with verdigris in the butt
centers and jack centers.  Unfortunately, it stated to reappear and
cause problems within 4-6 months.  I was amazed that it returned so
quickly.  I'm not sure if that is typical or atypical, and I don't
intend to ever find out (I won't repin a verdigris-laden action
again)....

Sorry,

Joe DeFazio
Pittsburgh