[pianotech] pay as you go

Qshooterq at aol.com Qshooterq at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 21:29:40 MST 2009

Lack of finances becomes a chronic disease.   Let him borrow it from
somewhere else.   If he wants to start a business then start it off right. For
instance, we have many associate (and RPT) members in our chapter who have
never been to a convention after 20 years, because they are waiting to be able
to afford it.
    ---Tom Gorley