[pianotech] pay as you go

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 9 08:03:15 MST 2009

We don't do that here.  The main problem with many people is that they simply do not know how to save money.  $265 or whatever our dues are, is not a lot of money spread out through an entire year.

Hello,
Do any other chapters offer a “pay as you go” to new members who are financially unstable but show a lot of interest and motivation?

Brian P. Doepke, RPT
A.A.A. Piano Works, LLC
Piano Tuning + Service
www.aaapianoworks.com