[pianotech] prepared piano guidelines

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Nov 9 11:41:34 MST 2009

Hi David,

This is what we are using these days at UNL.  It's very similar to the one
used at Washington State by Alan McCoy.  We had some problems when I first
arrived here 3.5 yrs ago and since I gave this to all the faculty and
GTA's the pianos aren't getting hacked to death. Comp majors actually come
and ask me if some sort of foreign object is OK to use!
Paul