[pianotech] pay as you go

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Nov 9 21:06:24 MST 2009

I didn't tell them.
(a) it says debit right on it and
(b) it was their system that recognized it as a debit card and disallowed
it.

This happened at the counter in the airport, not over the phone. I believe I
had a reservation which I most likely made with the debit card. It's been a
while. Typical huge business. Do you want to ask me about trying to pay my
Comcast bill online today? (no, you don't)

The funny thing, come to think of it, is I stayed at the same counter and
the same clerk just rented me a car from a different company.