[pianotech] (OT) super glue for plastic

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 10 00:06:13 MST 2009

Hi, Ron:
	Coleman's Tools and Suppies (www.colemantools.com) sells a hybrid
epoxy/superglue adhesive system which is even better than superglue, and it
is capable of gluing nylon blocks to each other.  Or rubber or anything you
can imagine, and it's much stronger than superglue alone.  Instant bonding
with accelerator.  Included in the kit is a debonder, plastic prep liquid
to prepare the plastic surfaces, and much more.  It's about $50., not
cheap, but works great.  It does have a finite shelf life, though.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego