[pianotech] pay as you go

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 10 07:26:37 MST 2009

1. No pin # if you choose to pay as a credit card.  If they ask, credit or
debit, I say credit then sign the credit card transaction.

2. True, it gets taken out immediately in most cases.  I wanted to pay for
it anyway.  Many gas stations only take out $1 for 2 days then it finally
goes through.

3.  Never had  problem with that either.  It goes either way.  Cash is fine,
I can just as easily put it back myself as I make 2 or 3 trips a week to the
bank for deposits anyway.