[pianotech] Nauga Question

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Nov 13 15:15:05 MST 2009

Finally I will get a chance to tune one of the infamous Naugahyde
covered Wurlitzers, although she called it cordovan covered.
Still brings tears to my eyes, when I think of all those lovely Naugas
that were killed to cover these pianos.
The person asked me if I knew how to disassemble this piano for
tuning, I hadn't realized there might be a problem.
Is there anything I should know, to make the unit accessible for tuning?
Thank you.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.