[pianotech] Nauga Question

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Fri Nov 13 16:06:49 MST 2009

John,
Straight forward cabinet.  Bring a Lemming bit screwdriver for faster
May want to bring some cleaning/conditioner for the Nauga. It can become brittle and crack.
Hardware stores carry cleaners and such so there should not be a problem.
My elixer of choice is
3M™ Marine Vinyl Cleaner, Conditioner and Protector, 09023, 8 oz.

3M Id : 60-9801-0630-0
GTIN(UPC/EAN) : 0 00 51131 09023 1
Good on Vinyl benches too =)

Best wishes