[pianotech] Nauga Question

David Lawson Pianos dlawson at davidlawsonspianos.com.au
Fri Nov 13 16:39:55 MST 2009

Thanks Guys for making me look up what sort of animal a Nauga is!! I thought I knew a bit about animals, because let's face it, we tune for a few from time to time!
I must check and see if any Naugas have been brought down here to Australia, and I will try and get one of their skins to put on the next piano I make.
The closest we get to a Nauga here in Oz is a golf term called Naga. Rather than say the actual meaning here, suffice to say it stands for a gentleman, or women, who can't play the very well.
Cheers, David Lawson Wangaratta Australia.