[pianotech] ETD stretch vs pure (octaves)

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Nov 13 16:49:50 MST 2009

Richard,

Thank you... I've been thinking that all along. However, there was so
much talk a while back about <<pure>> octaves and the next time I used
my RCT, I saw the selectable amount of stretch, it didn't make sense any
more.

To recap, so when I do a real check of octaves ~(A2 + A3), I just adjust
based on what sounds good on that piano.

Thanks, again,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding
Reed Organ Society Member
Florissant, MO 63034
(314) 838-5587
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years