[pianotech] Julius Bluthner rebuild recording

Stéphane Collin collin.s at mobistar.be
Fri Nov 13 16:48:07 MST 2009

Richard,

Your Blüthner project sounds like a success.  The piano is very musical, and
retains that oldish feel that so easily disappears when you do severe
restoration.  Very agreeable also is the sound that comes out when the
pianist asks for volume.  Too often, in old pianos, you would get or harsh
or confuse sound.  Nothing like that here, but only flavor magic.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.